7/24/11

celebrate good times, c'mon!

my mom is home!!

yay!!!


and she brought me some goodies!!

yay!!!

first, a supes cute dress from ross.

yay!!!


annd, some great smelling stuff from bath and body works.

yay!!!


and some whatchamacallits!

yay!!!


and some leggings from f21!

yay!!!


annnnnnnd.

last, but certainly not least..

these babies.

right here.

see em?

yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!


but yes. my mom is home. for a whole week! :) :) :) :)

[ps. i'm now taking applications for a temporary mother figure while mine is out of town. qualifications? must be a great cook. must be willing to give me money at any time. must be willing to buy me presents all the time. must go to movies with me that carter refuses to see. must be willing to answer the phone 24/7 to talk to me. must keep the house clean. must be willing to do my laundry if, and when, i ask. anything else is considered a bonus. please leave comments below, expressing why you think you'd be a great mother figure for me. thanks.]



No comments:

Post a Comment