4/28/11

let the sun shine..

[Today] - I miss the sun. A lot. My best friends and family are basically all basking in the sunshine. I'm freezing in the wind. HATE.

[Today] - I want to go swimming with my boyfriend, whom I've been dating for 10 months. Impressed? Don't be. This is only the beginning. :)

[Today] - I love Dollar Drink Days at McDonald's! Can you say "Diet Coke"??!

[Today] - I am excited for tomorrow (aka, last day as a nanny) to be here.

[Today] - I am glad I went to bed at 9:30 last night. Old maid? It's possible. It's also possible that Carter had a boys' night out. Good for him, bad for me.

[Today] - I wish I had socks on.

OH MY GOODNESS! LOOK AT THIS! I WANT ONE! SO SO SO BAD!! Serious. If you ever wanna buy me a present, just for fun.. That's what I want.

[Today] - I am playing Candyland with Madi.

I also really want my mommy to come home. :( Or I want to go to Utah right now! Pronto!! Because today she got a pedicure with her sister and mom.. And I want a pedicure! I'm really very sad. 


Day 5 - A song that reminds you of someone.
Silly boyfriend. :)
PS! Happy 10 months to me and Carter!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment