1/17/11

seven deadly sins.

Thanks, Juhee!

pride
seven great things.
1. my hair. i love my hair.
2. my 'style'. i don't really have one, but i'm always comfortable, and i look good! sort of.
3. i can learn almost any song on the piano in less than an hour.
4. i like to think i sing pretty well.
5. my legs are tiny.
6. my eyes are lovely. green, blue, or grey. and they change! all the time!
7. my teeth are 99% perfect!!

envy
seven things you lack and covet.
1. i wish i was shorter. lol.
2. brown hair. like my natural color. haha! :)
3. green eyes. - ALWAYS green eyes.
4. nice handwriting.
5. being able to say what i want to.
6. athletic ability.
7. smaller boobs. :(

wrath
seven things that make you angry.
1. when people don't flush the damn toilet! seriously!
2. waiting for text messages.
3. braces.
4. dramatic girls.
5. cars with little or no heat.
6. my insulin pump.
7. stupid movies. (read: Easy A, The Dilemma, Date Night)

sloth
seven things you neglect to do.
1. laundry.
2. get my oil changed.
3. shave my legs.
4. paint my finger/toenails.
5. get rid of clothes/purses/shoes that i have no use for. (seriously girls.. wanna purse? call me up.)
6. save money.
7. write missionary letters.

greed
seven worldly material desires.
1. laptop.
2. iphone 4g.
3. new car. (read: and/or automatic car starter!)
4. a diamond ring. ;)
5. unlimited, free flights to anywhere in the world (all inclusive, please).
6. cheaper tuition.
7. new wardrobe.

gluttony
seven guilty pleasures.
1. chocolate.
2. Five Guys.
3. Jersey Shore.
4. swimming / hot tubbing.
5. homemade chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. mm mm mm.
6. Facebook.
7. Skypeing my best friends.

lust
seven things you love about love.
1. 'good night' and 'good morning' texts every day.
2. silly stories about 'before'.
3. cuddling.
4. stealing his clothes.
5. tickle wars.
6. date nights.
7. his freshly shaved face. or the next day stubble. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment