1/12/11

k.i.s.s.

Keep It Simple, Stupid!





Ten things i would say to different people


I'm sorry I disappointed you. I'll try harder next time.
Don't leave me. Ever. Please.
Uh... Hi? Yeah, I still exist, and yeah, I'd kind of like to be friends again. Thanks.
Thank you for your incredible parenting skills!
I'm sorry I've taken you for granted for so long. I'm trying to be more grateful.
You were such an incredible man. I can't wait to meet you.
Let's be friends. Best friends.
Put away the wand.
I have still so much to learn. Teach me?
Happy birthday!!

Nine things about myself


I am the only girl, with 4 brothers.
I am diabetic, and have been so for almost 3 years.
I love music more than myself. Which, by the way, is a lot. 
I'm incredible selfish.
I have the most incredible boyfriend ever.
I love bright colors.
I love my parents a LOT. But I don't tell them that nearly enough.
I hate my job sometimes.
I recently lost all my wisdom to a terrible surgery. :( Ouch.

Eight ways to win my heart


Text me good morning, and good night.
Take me out on dates - movies, golfing, swimming, sledding.. Anything.
Don't be ashamed of me. Hold my hand in front of your friends, family, and complete strangers.
Sing to me.
Take care of me when I'm sick. And let me take care of you.
Hold me when I'm sad, and when I'm happy, and when I'm angry.
Bear your testimony to me.
Tell me how you feel, and what you're thinking. No secrets.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot


The future.
Money.
Carter.
Gasoline.
School.
Music.
Being cold.

Six things i do before i fall asleep


Brush my teeth.
Put my elastics on my teeth.
Plug in my phone.
Set my alarm clock.
Take my tshirt off (I sleep in my tank top).
Pray.

Five people who mean a lot to me


Carter.
Mom & Dad.
All 4 brothers.
Best friends : Jessica, Viktoria, David.
Other best friends : Adrian, Marshall, Ethan, Myriam.

Four things i'm wearing right now


Lululemon pants.
No Boundaries tank top.
Carter's Eddie Bauer sweater.
La Senza underwear.

Three songs i listen to often


"Why Wait?" - Rascal Flatts
"Love" - Matt White
"You Always Make Me Smile" - Kyle Andrews

Two things i want to do before i die


Climb all the stairs of the Eiffel Tower.
Roadtrip all the way across Canada - west to east - then all the way across the USA - east to west.

One confession


I'm not as brave as I pretend I am. I'm not as ready as I'm making everyone think I am.
Confession? : I'm terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment