12/6/10

Off.


Who was the last person that you pinky promised?
Carter. :) I don't remember what I promised him.. But I'm sure it was something good. 
Are you insecure?
Occasionally..
Do you judge people before getting to know them?
I try not to! But sometimes I can't help myself.
Would you fight for love?
Absolutely. I do every day. But it's okay - I'm winning. :)
 Where was the first time you ever kissed the last person you kissed?
In his car.. It was a surprise, to say the least.
 What was the last movie you watched & with who?
Humm.. It would have to be.. Maybe it was Harry Potter : The Deathly Hallows, with Carter.
 Have you ever wanted to never give up on someone but did?
I think everyone has done that at some point in their lives..
 Do you have something that belongs to someone from your past?
Nope. I tend to get rid of things that have no meaning.
 Was the last time your heart pounded like crazy for a good or bad reason?
A good reason.. I was scared to wake Carter up. Haha!
 Where did you get the pants your wearing?
Ah, well I'm wearing some Walmart yoga shorts.
 Have you ever slept on a couch with someone else?
Many, many, many times.
Have you ever kissed two people in one night?
No!
 Are promises important to you?
Usually.
Did you have a boyfriend on your birthday this year? Who?
I did. Guess who. I dare you to guess.
If you could get back in touch with one person you’ve lost touch with, who would it be?
No one.. I lost touch with them for a reason.
How would you feel if your best friend hooked up with the last person you kissed?
I'd be right up pissed. That's the only way to say it.
 When was the last time you were in a taxi?
I was in a shuttle one time in Hawaii.. and in Calgary when our trip was over.. Does that count?
How do you act under pressure?
I think I get a lot quieter. Sometimes louder, depends on the situation.
 Has anyone ever bit your lip?
Haha yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment