12/23/10

mistletoe and candy canes!

What? is the stupidest game ever. I just.. I hate it. 


I love getting letters, and sending letters, and giving letters, and writing letters.


Caution to all readers : Do not going grocery shopping two days before Christmas. This is the singularly dumbest thing you could ever possibly do. Unless you have a suicide wish.. Don't do it.


Also, I got a letter from Hogwarts today..

"Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry 


Dear Ms. Martin,
We are regret to inform you that your application Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has been rejected. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. 
Term begins on April 4. We await your owl by no later than February 27. 

Yours sincerely, 

Minerva McGonagall 
Deputy Headmistress"



It broke my little heart. :(

2 comments:

  1. wait... if you got rejected then why on earth did they send you a list of books and equipment? that's silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to make me feel even worse about myself, i suppose.

    ReplyDelete