9/17/10

TGIF!!

Oh, how glorious the weekend is! I love my job because well, first, I love the girls. It's really easy going and such, AND I get Mondays off!! So my weekends are long every weekend! :) By the time Friday gets here, I'm desperate to get out of the house, and I can't wait for 5 o'clock. So today, to get out of the house, we went and got pedicures!! The girls were so good and patient and me and Madi both have beautiful nails. :) Taylor was too little, the lame-o woman wouldn't paint her nails.. But whatever. I have wanted a pedicure for so long. I think the last one I had was like before we went to Hawaii. It's been awhile. It was long overdue. But the negative side of this Friday is the miserable weather. It's so cold!! :( It's only like 3C, and it's been raining and sort of snowing all day!! However.. My awesome bf doesn't work tonight, so I think we're gonna go to the RHS/CHS game. Watch some Cougar butt get kicked. I look forward to the game! I LOVE FOOTBALL!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment