9/5/10

for future reference..

Ever since I graduated - a whole 2 months ago! - people have been asking me what my plans for 'the future' are. Scary, right? Yeah. Especially since I don't really have any. I've been setting short term goals. You know, like.. 'Pass diplomas!', 'Get a job!', 'Get a car!', 'Hang out with Carter!', 'Spend whole paycheck on clothes that I don't really need, but that are really cute!'. But then I got to thinking about it, and I actually do have some future plans. So for those of who you are wondering..

I'm planning on finishing my year of work with the McLaren family. This should be sometime between May and August of 2011. 

In September 2011, I want to start going to school at the 
where I plan on taking the Massage Therapy 
program. The first year is all the book learning stuff, and the second year is more 'hands on' - no pun intended! - stuff. When I'm done my schooling, at the ripe old age of 21 (or later! There's absolutely no rush on this!) I'll befriend, charm, date, and marry a
returned missionary!! in the

Laie, Hawaii temple. I think this is the most beautiful temple on the most beautiful island in the entire world. But don't worry, everyone.. There will be a reception in Raymond. :)

Oh, by the way, I plan on wearing
this. Maybe. You never know.. I change my mind as often as I change my socks. Which is about 3 times a day. At least. 

After we've been married for a year (or longer! Seriously, no rush!), we'll start having children. :) And then I'll be privileged to join the amazing women in my life that drive 

this baby around. Jealous? Well, don't be. It's a beast. 


I'm going to have a little blonde girl, with blue eyes.. A little redhead girl, with green eyes.. And a little brunette boy, with brown eyes. 

And this, my friends, is where my future plans fade away. I've never thought past the point of having kids. Eventually, I'm going to die. But I thought that might be a little bit depressing to blog about. So I'm not. :)

2 comments:

  1. snort. very nice nicole. I wanted a strawberry blonde with ringlets. didn't happen. :D My sister went to massage therapy school in boise. she loved it. I give you permission to massage me any time you need to fill some hours.

    ReplyDelete