2/15/11

This is the life..

Alright, listen up! I have the greatest boyfriend ever!

As you're all very aware, yesterday was Valentine's Day. And I dunno about you, but I fully got spoiled!!

First.. He made me a delicious dinner! Penne with tomato basil sauce, and a Caesar salad. I supplied dessert - cookies. :) He was a perfect gentleman. He did everything! I wasn't allowed to help! He even lit candles!

Second.. Flowers. My, how I love flowers. They're orchids.

Third.. The gift certificate he gave me for a day at the spa. Including: manicure, pedicure, acrylic nails, and a half massage!! Does it get any better??

We curled up on his floor and watched The Office, then visited with his dad for a bit.

It was better than anything I could have ever imagined. I am so lucky to have such a great guy!! <3

Cooking the noodles!

Taste test. :)

Mmm..

FINISHED! It was sooo good!

Hahah :) 
I taught him how to braid!

Isn't he awesome??

Preshhh.

LOOK AT THESE FLOWERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment