2/14/11

I Love Us!

Happy Valentine's Day! Or Singles Awareness Day, however you want to celebrate it..


I'm pretty pumped for today.. Haha! :) In a couple hours I'll post some pictures so you might understand what has me so excited. But in the meantime..


Enjoy these songs from a hopeless romantic. 


Marry Me - Train
Lucky - Jason Mraz, Colbie Caillat
Why Wait? - Rascal Flatts
Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne
Then - Brad Paisley
Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
Some Hearts - Carrie Underwood
Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Lion King
You're The One That I Want - Grease
If We Were A Movie - Hannah Montana
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
My Valentine - Martina McBride
I've Got The World On A String - Michael Buble
F*in Perfect - P!NK
God Blessed The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
Ours - Taylor Swift
Perfect Two - Auburn

Update : His room has been trashed. :)














I was right pleased with all my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment