3/18/11

like a puzzle.

That's how I feel today. Like a puzzle. I feel like I'm trying to piece my life together, but there is something missing. Or a piece of the puzzle is turned the wrong way. It's just not falling together like I thought (hoped?) it would. It's incredibly infuriating. In fact, I was up WAY too late last night, arguing my argument, defending my defenses, point out my points.. To no avail. If anything, the pieces are just becoming more topsy turvied and confused. I guess I always imagined that when I found something that was right for me, that I wanted for the rest of my life, that it would just work out. Simple as that. That the pieces would all fit perfectly, and that communicating what I wanted would be easy, without any disagreement. Reality is a harsh place, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. i like this alot. maybe it's because i can relate =)

    ReplyDelete