3/3/11

AWKWARD/awesome ThUrSdAy!

AWKWARD
- This color. It reminds me of old people.
- 16 year old boys who are just all around in a super awkward stage.
- Walking in Walmart with Carter when he's in his uniform. Are we allowed to hold hands? I don't know! Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't!
- Getting in trouble in Walmart, then being followed around by some creepy lady in one of those hideous blue smocks! [It's not like we were even changing the sign.. That much. Ok, so maybe the bookshelf went from being $98 to $9800..]
- PeOpLe WhO tYpE lIkE tHiS!


AWESOME
- This color! (I'm kind of in a purple fettish right now. It's driving Carter crazy.)
- Shopping with Carter and my mama.
- When Carter wears his new clothes that he didn't want to buy in the first place, but I basically shoved down his throat.
- Watching Bambi with the little girls. They're loving it!
- Naps.
- Finishing my application for school!!
- Typing 105 WPM to finish my application for school. :)
- Giving Val notice about me quitting. She made it very awkward. "Well, okay, but I just don't know what I'm gonna do for a couple months. It's gonna be really difficult." Ah, well. That's your problem, not mine. [If anyone is wondering, Val and I do get along usually, I'm just having a hard time with her right now.]


Well, I don't really have much else to say. It's kind of been a long, boring week. I think I'm gonna go watch Bambi, maybe even sneak in a little 20 minute nap! *SCORE!*

No comments:

Post a Comment