9/13/11

me.

source

1. name: Nicole Martin. 

2. age: Nineteen, going on seventeen? :)

3. best friend/s: Carter, Jessica, Viktoria, and David Elder Paxman.

4. relationship status: Taken. And happy.

5. piercings i have: My ears.

6. piercings you want: Secretly, I kind of want this one. But not so badly that I'm gonna go do it. Ow.

7. tattoos you have: I don't have one!

8. tattoos you want: N68 014 717, on the side of my foot. But again, not so badly that I'm gonna do it.

9. favourite blog: Do I really have to choose? Okay. I choose... Brissa. And CaLea. It's a tie.

10. the meaning of my blog name: "Life Happens". Well, it does! It hails from the statement "Shi* Happens." But I thought that was kind of graphic. So I mellowed it out.

11. favourite band at the moment: He Is We. See my previous post..

12. favourite movie: So many! Oh my. Okay, The Princess Bride, She's The Man, and Crazy Stupid Love just made my top 3 list.

13. a fact about my personality: I'm shy. I usually won't tell you what I'm thinking unless I know you really, really well.

14. what i hate most about myself: Paunch.

15. what i love most about myself: Eyes.
16. what i want to be when i'm older: A mother.

17. idea of the perfect date: Anything that is one-on-one time. None of this 'group dating' stuff. That's hanging out, not a date (sorry, YW leaders!).

18. thing/s i hate the most: Molly Mormons, being cold (is that a thing?), Cortez Peters..

19. weakness: Diet Coke!

20. phobia: Being forgotten.
21. what i hate most about school: Cortez Peters.

22. things i find attractive in a guy: Smile. Laugh. Personality. Arms. I LOVE ARMS.

23. biggest turn on: Testimony.

24. biggest turn off: Dropping F-bombs! What are you, a neanderthal??

25. a random fact i know: To get to West Edmonton Mall from my house you take bus route 106. But to get home? Route 4. 106 will get you no where.

26. a quote i love: :..keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about." - Marilyn Monroe

27. something i need to get off my chest: I hate when my boyfriend is social with people that aren't me. I get jealous.

28. someone i hate: Don't hate - appreciate!

29. the last time i cried and why: Sunday. Carter left.

30. looks or personality: Both.

1 comment:

  1. "106 will get you no where" made me laugh out loud! Crazy how it will get you to mall, but not home. Did you find that out the hard way?

    ReplyDelete