9/21/11

i love school.

i love learning. i love being with my peers. i love having homework and feeling responsible. i love having a locker. i love carrying around a backpack and packing a lunch and heaving textbooks all over the schools. i love going up and down the stairs and having secret passwords into the computer labs and my accounts. i love seeing the words "oophorectomy" and "thyropharyneal" and being able to break them down into their prefixes, root words, and suffixes. i love getting 18/20 on my spelling test. i love getting 85% on my first medical lab terminology test. i love seeing my schedule that says stuff like "MTR100/T101" and "MLT168/T205/256052*" and understanding it. if you haven't gone back to school after graduating, do it. it's fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment