6/6/10

8 days.

Today, I got to lay in the sun for like 25 minutes. And it was AMAZING. :) :) Nothing makes me happier than the sunshine!
I also got to read Eclipse. :) Haha. Call me a loser, but I still love all 4 of those Twilight books.
I love shopping with my mommy too. I got SO many new things!! I can't wait for it to warm up so I can actually wear them!!
I also love Swing Life Away by Rise Against. And Smile by Uncle Kracker. And Hey, Soul Sister by Train. All these new songs! Oh! And You Always Make Me Smile by Kyle Andrews. You could say I had a very relaxed week with all these songs.
But now, on to the topic of this blog. 8 days. 8 days till what? 8 days of what? 8 days? Okay, since you're reading this you can see at the top left hand side that I am counting down to graduation. But it's not in 8 days. 8 days is the number of days I have left of high school, not including exams because those aren't classes. I have 8 full days of high school left. Yay? Nay? Maybe? I haven't quite decided yet! I'll let you know in a few days. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment