8/30/11

all you need is love.

"What do you wanna marry me for, anyhow?"
"So I can kiss you anytime I want!"


 “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”


 "You are what I never knew I always wanted."


"Storm clouds may gather, and stars may collide, but I'll love you until the end of time."
 





If you were wondering, I am loving being in love right now. So many of my high school friends have gotten engaged in the last couple weeks, it's absolutely insane. And now that I'm in YSA again, everyone is so twitterpated! I feel so fortunate to have already found someone who loves me for who I am, and who I love with my whole heart. Ahh. I heart Carter Mitchell Peterson. :)

1 comment: