12/13/11

So many missionaries!

Yet another of my best friends has been set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! And I am bursting with pride! Elder Adrian Jones is joining the ranks. Read his blog. He's such a kindred spirit. :) Also, Elder Ethan Palmer is doing a great job in the Phils thus far. And Elder David Paxman (no blog. What a brat.) will be home in a matter of mere months! How incredible! I have been so blessed to have such amazing guy friends to look up to. I love all 3 of these guys (& Marshall & Dahlin, of course and naturally. Plus, we're not even talking about Carter right now..) and I wish that all of them could be here for my wedding; alas, they will be where they're supposed to be. They'll be here in spirit!

SIDENOTE:
I only have 4 exams left! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment