10/3/10

Life is good.

I love General Conference.
I love General Conference with my boyfriend.
I love General Conference with my boyfriend and his brother.
I love General Conference with my boyfriend and his brother, who never goes to church anymore. :)

I love movies.
I love movies with my mom.
I love movies with my mom and Heather and Lisa and Aunt Dianne.
I love chick flick movies with my mom and Heather and Lisa and Aunt Dianne.

I love ultrasounds.
I love ultrasound technicians.
I love ultrasound results that come back NORMAL.
I love ultrasound results that come back NORMAL because it means I don't have to have surgery.

I love Skype.
I love dying my hair blonde.
I love Diet Dr. Pepper.
I love Finding Nemo.
I love drawing pigs.

I love weekends.
I love weekends when I stay up way too late.
I love weekends when I stay up way too late and go to high school football games.
I love weekends when I stay up way too late and go to high school football games and still get excited when Raymond trashes LCI.

I think the thing about being from Raymond is that the Comet pride is forever engrained into every fiber of your being. I am pretty sure that as long as I live close enough, I will attend as many football and basketball games are I possibly can. Not because I know the people playing, or I love hearing the stupid high school girls (sorry to everyone that might take offense to this statement. I now understand that I was one of those girls, and I apologize to everyone who might have hated me because of this.) cheer at the top of their lungs. It's because I love watching MY school win. And I know that everyone who has graduated from Raymond feels the same way! No matter how long ago it might have been!\


Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment